TCH ROTARY ROCK CUTTING HEAD
Tramac's TCH series of high-production, low-noise rotating double-drum rock cutting attachments are an alternate approach to concrete demolition and controlled excavation. They are particularly useful on sites where noise and vibration levels must be minimized.
Precise excavation of soft to medium-hard rock and concrete in
trenching, scaling and tunneling operations.
Carrier: Designed for carriers from 3,300 to 143,000 lbs.
production in diverse applications:
- allows accurate profiling of rock and concrete in trenching and tunneling applications
- gives excellent results in scaling walls and ceilings in underground mines and quarries
- eliminates hand-finishing in tunnel profiling
- permits controlled excavation around existing services in trenching operations
- Minimum noise and vibration make TCH units preferable for sites where environmental factors make blasting and hydraulic breaking inadvisable.
- Rotary head cutting teeth are durable and replaceable. Tooth sizes and lacing patterns can be altered to suit rock excavation, demolition, and scaling jobs.
- Uniform fill material is efficiently produced by the rotary cutters which can be used for backfill in trenching operations.
- Fast, simple installation: TCH units are powered by the excavators hydraulic circuit and are easily interchangeable with other attachments.